The client is seeking $200K in damages for Ecker’s misconduct.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Michael Ecker made unsuitable investment recommendations. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Michael Ecker (CRD#: 306332) is currently registered as a broker with Center Street Securities where he has been employed since 2018. Previously, Ecker was registered as a broker with Concorde Investment Services from 2017 until 2018. Ecker was also registered as a broker with Kovack Securities from 2013 until 2017.
Ecker has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
November 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Kovack Securities from March 2013 through May 2017 Concorde Investments from May 2017 through October 2018 Center Street Securities from October 2018 through presently overly concentrated in unsuitable illiquid REITs.
- Damage Amount Requested: $200,000.00
April 1988 Regulatory Judgment
- Status: Final
- Initiated By: National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent (AWC)
- Sanctions: Monetary/Fine
- Amount: $3,000.00
- Sanctions: Censure
- Broker Comment: As my B/D closed I was in net capital violation. A careful study showed the period of time was short and only a $3000 fine against me was reduced. I paid the fine. No restriction or suspensions were given to me.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Michael Ecker. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.