The plaintiffs are seeking over $600k in damages.
James Frederic Bowdish (CRD: 3123554) is registered as a broker and financial adviser with Edward Jones where he has been employed since 1998.
Bowdish has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report. One customer dispute filed against Bowdish was denied.
December 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Plaintiffs allege that during the time period of December 5, 2017, Defendants failed to make timely life insurance premiums and therefore allowed the policy to lapse.
- Damage Amount Requested: $651,444.00
July 1996 Criminal Judgment
- Status: Final Disposition
- Charges: Simple worthless check in the amount of $40.97 (misdemeanor)
- Charge Type: Misdemeanor
- Disposition: Misdemeanor charge, paid $65.00 court costs + $40.97 restitutioned.
- Broker Comment: Not Provided
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding James Frederic Browdish. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.