INVESTORS: Former broker Daniel Lee Holman is facing a pending customer dispute alleging that he misrepresented unsuitable products to his clients.
Daniel Lee Holman (CRD: 872352) was registered as a broker with Cambridge Investment Research from 2013 until 2016. Previously, Holman was registered as a broker with Concorde Investment Services from 2011 until 2013.
Holman has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report. One customer dispute filed against Holman was closed with no action taken.
April 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Clients allege misrepresentation of unsuitable products.
- Damage Amount Requested: $495,000.00
March 1993 Customer Dispute
- Status: Award / Judgment
- Allegations: Claimants alleged that some investments they purchased were unsuitable and performed poorly. They were awarded $62,000.
- Damage Amount Requested: $70,655.00
- Settlement Amount: $62,000.00
- Broker Comment: Settled 03/14/96 $57000.00. Customer paid.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Daniel Lee Holman. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.