Sonn Law Group is representing customers of Emerson Equity and Newbridge Securities in the wake of the bankruptcy of GWG Holdings.
We have heard from and our representing investors with Emerson Equity (CRD# 130032) and Newbridge Securities (CRD# 104065) who were sold positions in GWG Holings’ L Bonds. We believe that the risks of these so-called high-yield bonds were often misrepresented by the brokerage firms who sold them, and that they were unsuitable for many investors.
If your financial advisor at Emerson Equity or Newbridge Securities sold you GWG Holing’s L Bonds you may be entitled to damages. Contact Sonn Law Group anytime for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Get a Free Consultation Online
Or, call us anytime at 305-912-3000
GWG Holdings News & Updates:
- GWG Holdings L Bonds in Default as Company Files for Bankruptcy
- Sonn Law Reminds GWG Bondholders to File Their Bankruptcy Claims
- GWG Prepares for Bankruptcy After Missing Payments to Individual Investors (4/4/22, Wall Street Journal)
- SEC filing from April 1, indicating late filing of yearly financials and other reports
- Read GWG Holding’s SEC filing from January 22, 2022
- Read GWG’s Letter to Investors from February 14, 2022
- InvestmentNews.com (2/16/2022 ): Silence is not golden for GWG bondholders