The Sonn Law Group is investigating reports that Activision Blizzard permitted a workplace culture of sexual harassment.
A class action alleging federal securities law violations was filed by the Rosen Law Firm on behalf of Activision investors who purchased securities in Activision between August 4, 2016 and July 27, 2021. The lawsuit alleges that Activision executives made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Activision discriminated against minority and female employees;
- Activision fosters a “frat boy” workplace culture;
- Several complaints of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation were made to HR and executives of the company that were never addressed;
- The pervasive culture of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation resulted in serious impairments to Activision’s operations;
- The culture at Activision put the company at greater risk of regulatory and legal scrutiny and enforcement;
- Activision failed to notify its shareholders that the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (“DFEH”) had been investigating the company for harassment and discrimination; and
- As a result of the above, Activision’s statements about its business, operations, and prospects were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
When the truth of Activision’s workplace culture became public, the investors suffered considerable damages, according to the class action.
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating investment losses in Activision Blizzard, Inc. If you invested in Activision Blizzard, Inc., reach out to us today. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.