Tariq Sales was named in a customer dispute seeking almost $500,000 in damages.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Tariq Sales committed misconduct. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Tariq Sales (CRD#: 2851440) was registered with Newbridge Securities Corporation in New York, New York from 2014 to 2018. Previously, Sales was registered with Aegis Capital Corp. from 2010 to 2014.
Sales was named in a customer dispute in August 2019 alleging breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and negligence. The complainant is seeking $499,999. The matter is currently pending.
Sales’ BrokerCheck report has four disclosures, including the above-mentioned complaint. The other three disclosures are tax liens from 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Sales was registered with eight firms total over the course of his career.
- Gunnallen Financial, Inc. (May 2008 – March 2010)
- Reid & Rudiger, LLC (March 2007 – May 2008)
- First Republic Group, LLC (September 1998 – March 2007)
- Briarwood Investment Counsel (February 1998 – September 1998)
- Nichols, Safina, Lerner & Co. Inc. (December 1997 to January 1998)
- Meyers Pollock Robbins, Inc. (May 1997 – December 1997)
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations of misconduct. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.