20 customer disputes dating back to 1998 and over $500,000 paid in aggregate between 14 settlements
Sonn Law is investigating Former Raymond James Broker Steven Reznik. We represent investors in the United States for claims against brokers and brokerage firms for wrongdoing. If you have experienced investment losses, please call us at 866–827–3202, or complete our contact form for a free consultation.
Steven Reznik (CRD# 1067199) is a previously registered broker and investment advisor. From 1989 to 2018, Mr. Reznik was a registered representative with Raymond James Financial Services based in Tallahassee, Florida.
According to Mr. Reznik’s BrokerCheck profile, he has been subject to a total of 20 customer disputes dating back to 1998. Since then, over $500,000 has been paid in aggregate between 14 settlements.
The remaining six disputes are still pending, and include the following:
- December 2018: complaint alleges poor performance and is requesting $15,267 in damages.
- January 10, 2019: complaint alleges overconcentration, unauthorized trading, negligence, and constructive fraud between March and August 2018. There is no damage amount listed
- January 15, 2019: complaint alleges negligence, FINRA rule violations, breach of contract, negligent supervision, and breach of fiduciary duty between June 2009 and September 2018. The damages requested are $100,000.
- March 19, 2019: complaint alleges negligence, breach of contract, negligent supervision, and breach of fiduciary duty. It has requested $500,000 in damages.
- March 20, 2019: complaint alleges overconcentration, unauthorized trading, negligence, breach of contract, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duties, and FINRA Rule violations. It has requested $60,000 in damages.
- July 9, 2019: complain alleges negligence and FINRA Rule violations, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duty, and violation of Florida state laws. It has requested $120,000 in damages.
Under FINRA Rules, member firms are responsible for supervising their registered brokers and may be liable for misconduct. Investors may be able to recover some or all of their investments through FINRA arbitration.
Jeffrey R. Sonn is an experienced investor losses attorney. If you suffered losses because a financial professional or corporate executive misappropriated funds, Mr. Sonn will protect your rights and interests. Please do not hesitate to contact the Sonn Law Group today for a free review of your claim.