Fairchild is accused of a wide array of misconduct.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Scot Fairchild committed misconduct. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Scot Fairchild (CRD#: 2323211) is currently registered as a broker and financial adviser with Lucia Securities in Henderson, NV, where he has been employed since 2012. Previously, Fairchild was a registered broker with SagePoint Financial from 2005 until 2012. He was registered as an investment adviser with Success Financial Advisors from 1999 until 2013.
Fairchild has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
December 2019 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: “Customers [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] generally allege breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentations and omissions, negligence and unsuitable investments in high risk, illiquid investments purchased between 09/2013 and 09/2014 and violation of Nevada Securities Laws.”
- Damage Amount Requested: $214,335.00
January 2019 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: “Customer generally alleges breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, breach of contract, and unsuitable investment recommendations related to Real Estate Investment Trusts purchased between on or around 11/2013 and 09/2014.”
- Damage Amount Requested: $500,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $175,000.00
- Broker Comment: “The investments in question appear suitable at the time of their recommendation and the customers were fully apprised of the liquidity and other features of the investments at the time that they approved the investments.”
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Scot Fairchild recommended unsuitable investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.