INVESTORS: Former JP Morgan broker Paul Michael Fiacable was named in a customer dispute alleging breach of fiduciary duty and misappropriation of funds.
Paul Michael Fiacable (CRD: 2670873) was registered as a broker from 2016 until 2021. Previously, Fiacable was registered as a broker with Edward Jones from 2012 until 2016.
Fiacable has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
March 2021 Employment Separation After Allegations
- Firm Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Termination Type: Discharged
- Allegations: Registered Rep was terminated for entering inaccurate notes into a firm system related to customer contact.
November 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimant alleges breach of fiduciary duty and misappropriation of funds related to managed account investments. Activity period 2016-2017.
- Damage Amount Requested: $11,000.00
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Paul Michael Fiacable. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.