The client alleged that Naughton’s recommendation that he invest in an REIT was unsuitable for his portfolio.
Patrick William Naughton (CRD#: 2180840) is registered as a broker and investment adviser with LPL Financial, where he has been employed since 2011. Previously, Naughton was registered as a broker and investment adviser with UVest Financial Services Group from 2007 until 2011.
Naughton has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
December 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Alleges that his financial professional recommended that he invest in a REIT which was unsuitable for his investment portfolio. Activity period: 1/2014 to 12/2020.
- Damage Amount Requested: $180,000.00
May 2008 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Client alleges that RR made unsuitable mutual fund recommendations.
- Damage Amount Requested: $14,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $8,507.20
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Patrick William Naughton. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.