Nigro is accused of recommending that his clients invest their retirement in a single mutual fund.
Michael Nigro (CRD#: 2097646) is currently registered as a broker with MML Investors Services in New York, New York, where he has been employed since May 1998.
Nigro has five customer disputes on his BrokerCheck report, three of which were denied.
December 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: The customers alleged that the representative misrepresented investment returns as guaranteed and made a poor recommendation to invest the majority of their retirement assets in a single mutual fund beginning in February of 2019.
- Damage Amount Requested: $226,000.00
- Broker Comment: Internal Case #202038615
January 2012 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: The complainant alleges that the producer never told him that the value of shares in his and his wife’s inland REITs, which were purchased in 2007, could drop below $10 or that their funds could be frozen and kept from them.
- Settlement Amount: $50,395.99
- Broker Comment: Internal Cases #201217526 and #20121823.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Michael Nigro. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.