Reinstein currently has two pending disputes against him seeking a total of nearly $1M.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Mark Reinstein made unsuitable investment recommendations. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Mark Reinstein (CRD#: 1586887) is currently registered as a broker with Cabot Lodge Securities, where he has been employed since May 2019. Previously, Reinstein was registered as a broker with Sandlapper Securities from June 2014 until May 2019. Sandlapper Securities was expelled by FINRA in June 2020.
Reinstein has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
April 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: “Unsuitable Investment”
- Damage Amount Requested: $175,000.00
March 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: “Negligence; suitability; negligent misrepresentation and omission; intentional misrepresentation and omission; fraud; breach of fiduciary duty; failure to supervise; violations of California Securities Act; control person liability; breach of FINRA Rules; breach of contract; loss of investment opportunity”
- Damage Amount Requested: $693,123.29
- Broker Comment: “Sophisticated investors seeking refund of investment dollars on a single unsuccessful investment made as part of a more broadly diversified portfolio. Respondent named due to position as executive of the firm and played no role in the management of the offering nor had any affiliation with the company managing the asset in question. Respondent denies allegations.”
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Mark Reinstein recommended unsuitable investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.