FINRA initiated an investigation into the circumstances giving rise to San Nicolas’s termination from Edward Jones.
Javelin “Jovi” Mikol San Nicolas (CRD#: 6722186) was previously registered as a broker with Edward Jones in Sparks, NV, from December 2016 until August 2020. On January 19, 2021, San Nicolas was barred by FINRA for refusing to provide information and documents that FINRA requested in connection with its investigation into the circumstances giving rise to his termination from Edward Jones.
San Nicolas has two other disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
July 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: The POA for the client made various allegations related to the financial advisor’s recommendation in October 2019 that the client transfer money from the client’s EDJ account to the client’s bank account where the client then gave the financial advisor cashier checks totaling $49,000.00 to purchase Personal Seat Licenses for the new Las Vegas Raider’s National Football League team.
- Damage Amount Requested: $49,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $51,685.00
July 2020 Employment Separation After Allegations
- Firm Name: Edward Jones
- Termination Type: Discharged
- Allegations: Concerns that a client issued cashiers’ checks to the registered representative with proceeds from withdrawal from firm account. The registered representative stated that the checks were for the option of purchasing two Personal Seat Licenses (“PSLs”) for the Las Vegas Raiders football team, to be transferred to the client’s name later in 2020. At the time of termination the client had not received the purported PSLs.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Javelin Mikol San Nicolas. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.