INVESTORS: B. Riley Wealth Management broker James Lee Greene is facing a pending customer dispute alleging unsuitable investment recommendations.
James Lee Greene (CRD: 2974053) is registered as a broker with B. Riley Wealth Management, where he’s been employed since October 2021. Greene is also currently registered as a broker and investment adviser with National Asset Management Inc., where he’s been employed since 2018.
Greene has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
September 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Suitability
- Damage Amount Requested: $100,000.0
November 2010 Judgment / Lien
- Judgment / Lien Amount: $6,985.00
- Judgment / Lien Type: Civil
- Broker Comment: Setup of payment plan initiated.
March 2007 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: The client stated the cost of their variable universal life insurance second to die policy misrepresented and they requested a refund of their premiums, $13,176.00. The policy was purchased in May of 2006.
- Damage Amount Requested: $13,176.00
- Settlement Amount: $37,087.30
- Broker Comment: We could not substantiate the clients received the second insurance illustration showing the higher cost of insurance. The premiums were refunded.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding James Lee Greene. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.