The client alleged that Flanagan’s actions resulted in losses.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that James Flanagan committed misconduct. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
James Flanagan (CRD#: 1812317) is currently registered as an investment adviser and broker with Independent Financial Group in Downers Grove, Illinois, where he has been employed since April 2010. Previously, Flanagan was employed by FSC Securities Corp. from September 2009 until April 2010.
Flanagan has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
March 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: “Alleges that representative’s actions have resulted in losses.”
- Damage Amount Requested: $110,000.00
- Broker Comment: “Preliminary investigation has not revealed evidence to support claimant’s claim. Firm plans to defend the matter as without merit.”
February 2009 Customer Dispute
- Status: Denied
- Allegations: “The client was misled regarding the duration of the premium payments.”
- Broker Comment: “As per U-5 filing, this concerns a policy included in the class policies that was the subject of a nationwide class action settlement in which Prudential, its affiliates and personnel were released concerning life insurance sales practices. The class action settlement remediation processes for addressing claims for policies included in the class have concluded because the company and the representative(s) were released from any further liability or obligation with respect to claims like those made by the policyholder, the company is not reviewing this inquiry and is making no finding or further filings regarding this inquiry.”
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that James Flanagan committed misconduct. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.