Weith is accused of recommending an unsuitable financial plan to a customer.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Herbert Weith IV recommended unsuitable investments. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Herbert Lee Weith IV (CRD#: 5453866) was registered as a broker with Equitable Advisors from January 2020 until October 2020. Previously, Weith was registered as a broker with Wells Fargo from March 2012 until May 2019.
Weith has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
November 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimant alleges (time frame not specified), his financial advisor made an unsuitable financial plan recommendation an annuity and mutual fund.
- Damage Amount Requested: $260,000.00
March 2017 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Client verbally alleged negligence in using 401k funds to create a[n] income stream through a variable annuity. (12/1/2016-3/8/2017)
- Settlement Amount: $20,000.00
April 2015 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Client alleges that annuity investment was not represented properly and not suitable. Client also alleges liquidation of securities to purchase the annuity resulted in capital gains. (06/23/2014-07/03/2014)
- Settlement Amount: $28,594.00
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Herbert Weith IV recommended unsuitable investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.