FINRA was investigating whether Kleydman engaged in private securities transactions without providing written notice.
Edgar Kleydman (CRD#: 2727571) was registered as a broker with MML Investors Services from December 2019 until March 2020. Previously, Kleydman was registered as a broker with Axa Advisors from 2015 until 2019.
Kleydman has five disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
October 2021 Regulatory Judgment
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: Without admitting or denying the findings, Kleydman consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for on-the-record testimony requested by FINRA during its investigation into whether he engaged in private securities transactions without providing written notice to his member firm. The findings stated that the investigation originated from a firm customer’s complaint to FINRA.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent (AWC)
- Sanctions: Bar
- Registration Capacities Affected: All Capacities
- Duration: Indefinite
- Start Date: 10/14/2021
August 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Kleydman was named in a customer complaint that asserted the following causes of action: fraud; breach of fiduciary duty; unsuitability; breach of contract; and negligence.
- Damage Amount Requested: $35,650.64
February 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Claimant alleges RR engaged in “selling away” by selling Claimant investments not sold by the brokerage firm, and then allegedly misrepresented the return on investment and made a guarantee associated with Claimant’s funds.
- Settlement Amount: $15,000.00
August 2017 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Client alleges suitability regarding equity listed investment. Activity dates 11/05/2014-11/13/2014.
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $55,000.00
May 2013 Financial Judgment
- Status: Final
- Type: Compromise
- Disposition: Satisfied/Released
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Edgar Kleydman. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.