Cohen has two pending customer disputes filed against him.
Darryl Cohen (CRD#: 2786613) is currently registered as a broker and investment adviser with Morgan Stanley, where he has been employed since 2015. Previously, Cohen was registered as a broker and investment adviser with Wells Fargo from 2003 until 2015.
Cohen has six disclosures on his BrokerCheck report. One customer dispute was denied and one was closed with no action taken.
January 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimants allege, inter alia, that payments were made without prior approval from their accounts and that they were encouraged to use a Liquidity Access Line for real estate and life insurance policies for which they now claim they hold no interest. 2017-2019
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000,000.00
May 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimant alleged unsuitability with respect to Liquidity Access Line to loan fund to outside business entities. 2015-2020
April 2010 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Customer alleged that an unauthorized journal transfer from his account was made to another customer of the registered representative. (5/30/2008)
- Damage Amount Requested: $10,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $16,500.00
November 2001 Customer Dispute
- Status: Award / Judgment
- Allegations: Customers allege unsuitable and unauthorized trading in their accounts.
- Damage Amount Requested: $96,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $81,851.00
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Darryl Cohen. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.