Pullaro’s customers allege that he recommended an unsuitable alternative investment.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Christopher Pullaro recommended unsuitable alternative investments. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Christopher Pullaro (CRD#: 4719289) is currently a broker with Kalos Capital, where he has been employed since 2015, and an investment adviser with Catalyst Wealth Management, where he has been employed since 2018. Pullaro was previously an investment adviser with Kalos Management from 2015 until 2018.
Pullaro has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
March 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Customers allege unsuitable alternative investment
- Damage Amount Requested: $150,000.00
February 2006 Regulatory Judgment
- Status: Final
- Initiated By: Georgia Insurance Commission
- Allegations: Upon reinstatement of my Georgia insurance license after I failed to renew, I received a license reinstatement consent order for failure to file for continuation of my Georgia insurance license number 661132 prior to December 31, 2005.
- Resolution: Consent
- Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s)
- Amount: $150.00
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Christopher Pullaro recommended unsuitable alternative investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.