Brandon Stimpson has been the subject of multiple customer complaints alleging unsuitable recommendations.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Brandon Stimpson made unsuitable recommendations. Under FINRA Rules, brokerage firms are liable for their brokers’ misconduct or negligence and investors may be able to their investment through FINRA arbitration. Contact Sonn Law Group today or call us at 866–827–3202 for a free consultation.
Brandon Stimpson (CRD# 4299623) has been accused of unsuitable recommendations in options. He was formerly employed with Allegis Investment Services from 2014 until 2017, when he was discharged for failing to follow firm policies and their code of ethics.
Stimpson has been the subject of nine customer complaints ranging from 2015 to 2019, two of which were closed with no action taken.
- June 2019 — “Unsuitability, overconcentration and unauthorized trading, deceptive practices, failure to supervise, breach of fiduciary duty.” This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $2,481,000 in damages.
- December 2017 — “Breach of duties including fiduciary duty, breach of contract and negligence.” This case was settled for $48,000.
- October 2017 — “Client alleges that the options strategy that was active in the account was unsuitable and a trade in Aug 2015 cause the account a loss.” This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $300,000 in damages.
- January 2017 — “Client alleges that the investment portfolio was high risk and was unsuitable for the client.” This case was settled for $287,350.63.
- June 2016 — “Client alleges that the strategy in which the advisory account were invested in was unsuitable and a trade in August 2015 caused a loss to the client.” This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $400,000 in damages.
- November 2015 — “Client alleges that a recent trade placed in the advisory account was outside the scope of the strategy.” This case was settled for $35,000.
Jeffrey R. Sonn is an experienced investor losses attorney. If you suffered losses because a financial professional committed acts in violation of FINRA Rules, Mr. Sonn will protect your rights and interests. Please do not hesitate to contact the Sonn Law Group today for a free review of your claim.