Kafkes was previously named in a customer dispute alleging unsuitable recommendations and agreed to a settlement.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Angelo Kafkes recommended unsuitable investments. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Angelo Kafkes (CRD#: 1785738) was registered as a broker and investment adviser with Wells Fargo in Des Plaines, IL, where he has been employed since 1997.
Kafkes has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
September 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimant alleges that in or about August 2014 the Financial Advisor made unsuitable recommendations.
- Damage Amount Requested: $100,000.00
June 2003 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Claimant alleges that respondents recommended and sold an unsuitable variable annuity. Alleged damages of $280,000.00
- Damage Amount Requested: $280,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $34,000.00
- Broker Comment: The arbitration was settled in the amount of $34,000.00
August 1999 Customer Dispute
- Status: Denied
- Allegations: Unauthorized trading/failure to follow instructions
- Damage Amount Requested: $24,350.61
- Broker Comment: After review of complaint, the firm has found the allegations to be unfounded.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Angelo Kafkes recommended unsuitable investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.